HappyFaces Childcare - Happyfaces Child Transportation Childcare, always driving with kids and talking on cell phone

San Francisco, California 11 comments

I live in San Lorenzo, CA. .

Every time I see these Child Transport vans driving around, the lady driving is on her cell phone, not using a handsfree setup (which is against the law here in CA).

Now I don't use their services, and never will. I don't even have a child myself, but that doesn't make me any less concerned about the safety of local kids.

I feel it's absolutely rediculous that these people are endangering the safety and wellfare of children by consistantly driving in such an unsafe, irresponsible manner and it irritates me to see this.

I urge anyone in the local area to not use their service, because obviously the child's safety is not one of their primary concerns.

Review about: Child Care.

Comments

San Lorenzo, California, United States #828842

I just called them and the lady was on the phone and you can tell she was either getting on the car or already in it. I am glad I found this post - thank you so much!

i have to disagree with you.i am a single father of three boys and have been with happyfaces for 6 years now.

not only do my boys get love and compassion i as a parent get the same , happyfaces goes the extra for us as well as every family. And it angers me that you would judge someone without even personally knowing this person. to know her is a blessing for so many.

Do what you do best happyfaces!!!and dont let anyone bring you down.

you must not have nothing better to do.HAPPYFACES is a blessing.She would never put are kids in danger.

And everyone knows that. If you knew how much the kids love her and for that matter how much us parents love her. she loves all kids as her own.

I speak for all of us parents i'm sure when i say HAPPYFACES is the best.WE LOVE YOU

this is not true and i will go up to bat for happyfaces.if shes on her phone!

its with a parent reguarding their child. cuz thats important communication!!!

we have been with happyfaces for 12 years and the love and realness from her heart is more than any parent could ask for.SHAME ON YOU WHO EVER WOULDNT CONSIDER HAPPYFACES.....

Whoever wrote this post obviously doesn't know who the person driving is, because she is one of the most caring, and loving people in the world. I would recommend Happyfaces to anyone who wants reliable childcare with an amazing provider.

Bridgit why dont you give your real name because we know who you are!!!!!!!

Great Provider!!!!!!!!!! I have used this provider since my children were very small. They are wonderful.

View more comments